About Me

My photo
Hello, My Name is Erwin JaMarkus Coleman. I am from Tuscaloosa, Alabama; attending the University of South Alabama. I inspire to be a Secondary History Teacher. I want to do more than teach, I want to inspire and aid downtrodden humanity to a better path in life. After my undergraduate studies I want to get a Master's in Public Administration to reform education outside the classroom as well.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Final Project Progress Report

Green Screen

Our final project group members are myself, Ramsey Willis, LeeAnn Bone, and Kashondra Rudolph. Our final project will consist of an activity that we will create using the green screen to travel to different parts of the world. We are very excited to see the outcome of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment