About Me

My photo
Hello, My Name is Erwin JaMarkus Coleman. I am from Tuscaloosa, Alabama; attending the University of South Alabama. I inspire to be a Secondary History Teacher. I want to do more than teach, I want to inspire and aid downtrodden humanity to a better path in life. After my undergraduate studies I want to get a Master's in Public Administration to reform education outside the classroom as well.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Blog Post 12

Kids using laptops in the classroom

Integrating Technology in the Classroom (5:35)
In this assignment you will watch the video Integrating Technology in the Classroom by the Minnehaha Academy. Think about how they integrate the technology in the classroom. How can you use this technology to maximize the quality of education in your classroom? Write a two or more paragraphs following the requirements in Writing a Quality Blog Post .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erwin,

    Well...this was rather short and easy for me to evaluate. Thanks? Haha! Anyway, I guess I'm just used to really long blog posts. Just remember to have a picture for each post! I think the concept was good. You had a video for students to watch and then asked them a question regarding implementing what they learned from video. It's a lot like something Dr. Strange would have, except he would have three or four of these for one blog post!

    :) Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete