About Me

My photo
Hello, My Name is Erwin JaMarkus Coleman. I am from Tuscaloosa, Alabama; attending the University of South Alabama. I inspire to be a Secondary History Teacher. I want to do more than teach, I want to inspire and aid downtrodden humanity to a better path in life. After my undergraduate studies I want to get a Master's in Public Administration to reform education outside the classroom as well.

Friday, November 4, 2011

C4K Summary Post (October)

I commented on Tori T blog, in Mrs. Gregory's 6th grade class, period 4. Her post is about Cystic Fibrosis. She started the post stating her friend Serenity has Cystic Fibrosis. She gave information about CF like: it's an inherited disease and it effects the mucus and sweat glands. I told her I personally do not know anyone with Cystic Fibrosis and I know more about CF than I ever did before. I also told her I was proud she put a link in her post so her readers can find more information on Cystic Fibrosis.
In the random name picker I was given Keyona in Mrs. Gregory's 6th grade class in period 4. Her post was on the benefits of laughing. She said, "Laughing lowers level of stress hormones and strangthens the immune system". She also stated six year olds laugh 300 times a day while adults laugh only 100 times a day. I commented saying I personally love to laugh and knowing these facts will about how laughing improves my health makes me appreciate laughing even more.

Guys running on a track

On October 23rd I commented on Jordi's blog from the Leopold Primary School in Victoria Australia. Her post was on athletics. She does track and field. Her events include: hurdles, 100 meter sprint, shot put, high jump, triple/long jump, 200 meter sprint, and 800 meter run. I introduced myself saying my name, where I am from, and the school I attend. Then I commented on her post saying, "Like you, I too enjoy athletics. I played football, basketball, baseball, and ran track. Track is my favorite sport so we have something in common. I was a sprinter and I loved every minute of it. I like the video you posted of Zack and I believe if you work hard you can be just as fast as him one day".

Beaver chewing on a twig

I commented on Mrs. Barks Room 12 Year 4 class. The post was a video showing how beavers chew down trees to build a home. I commented saying, "Hello my name is Erwin Coleman from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, United States. I am a student is Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I find it innovative to get your students to make a video on how beavers chew down trees to make their home. Keep up the good work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment