About Me

My photo
Hello, My Name is Erwin JaMarkus Coleman. I am from Tuscaloosa, Alabama; attending the University of South Alabama. I inspire to be a Secondary History Teacher. I want to do more than teach, I want to inspire and aid downtrodden humanity to a better path in life. After my undergraduate studies I want to get a Master's in Public Administration to reform education outside the classroom as well.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

C4K Summary November

A Monarch Butterfly

I commented on Avoia T' Blog from Point England School in Auckland, New Zealand. She did a video on the Monarch Butterfly's life cycle. I commented on the video saying, " Hello Avoia, I am Erwin Coleman, I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I liked you wanted to show a visual of the Monarch Butterfly life cycle. Many people are visual learners so this will help them understand the Monarch Butterfly. Keep up the good work!"

Mancala

I had to comment on Mrs. Yollis Class Blog . They were playing to game Mancala and they wanted to know the rules to the game so I looked up the rules for the game and found the rules on http://www.moonglade.com/mancala/rules.shtml. I said, " I have never heard of Mancala but I did some research on the game. The object of the game is to capture more stones than the opponent. A player picks one of the stones with stones in it and distributes these stones counterclockwise. Distribution of stones wraps around the board, placing a stone in the player's mancala along the way, but not placing one in the opponent's mancala. If the last stone placed in a hole lands in your mancala, you get another turn. Otherwise it is your opponent's turn. The game is over when one player is out of stones, or when a player has more than half the stones in the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment