About Me

My photo
Hello, My Name is Erwin JaMarkus Coleman. I am from Tuscaloosa, Alabama; attending the University of South Alabama. I inspire to be a Secondary History Teacher. I want to do more than teach, I want to inspire and aid downtrodden humanity to a better path in life. After my undergraduate studies I want to get a Master's in Public Administration to reform education outside the classroom as well.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

C4T Summary Post 2

I commented on the post "People, People, People" by Teachernz. This post was about about teachers and learners connected to discuss their careers and collaborate to make each other successful in the field of education. This event was held at Epsom Girls Grammar School.
I believe in educators and learners congregating together to improve the quality of education. The only way we can have creativity and innovation is if we put our heads together and think of new methods to teach and learn. I look forward to seeing your posts in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment