About Me

My photo
Hello, My Name is Erwin JaMarkus Coleman. I am from Tuscaloosa, Alabama; attending the University of South Alabama. I inspire to be a Secondary History Teacher. I want to do more than teach, I want to inspire and aid downtrodden humanity to a better path in life. After my undergraduate studies I want to get a Master's in Public Administration to reform education outside the classroom as well.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

C4K Summary Post

On September 15 I left a comment on Mr. Harris' Room 19 Class Blog. The topic was the Grey Lynn Festival in Auckland, New Zealand. The Grey Lynn Festival celebrates rugby and I did a little research and found out the Rugby World Cup will be in New Zealand this year. I told them rugby is not a popular sport in the United States but we do have a Rugby team at the University of South Alabama.

On September 22 I commented on St. Elmo Explorers Blog. They learned more about the interview process, research skills, and data-analysis skills. They will be using data about Argentina to create word problems. I said, "Using statistics of countries to use as math problems will give the children a chance to explore another country while do math and this is great for a students learning process. Also learning more about the interview process, videography, and professionalism, scholarliness, research skills, and data analysis skills is essential to have because it makes a student very well rounded."

On September 22 in Mr. Capps's class two students did a book interview and made a video for it. The book was on the legendary baseball player Satchel Page. I commented saying I love how they use a book interview to learn history on famous people. This will help them grasp the life of Satchel Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment